Top Online Marketplaces
Upwork, formerly Elance-oDesk, is a global online work platform where businesses and independent professionals connect and collaborate remotely. In 2015, Elance-oDesk was rebranded as Upwork. Upwork is a leading online workplace—helping businesses find, manage, and pay freelance talent. Its is a marketplace where you can get online jobs. There are lots of job categories and the large volume of work. It’s safe, and you can withdraw your money from your bank account, also Guaranteed Payment.
This workshop will help you to know how to set your profile, how to search jobs, secrets of getting jobs, how to build a successful freelancing career and lots more.
Details of Freelancing:
• What is Freelancing?
• Why people outsource services?
Freelance Marketplaces: Which one to choose & why?
• How Are Freelance Job Opportunities increasing day by day?
• Major working domains like programming, web development, graphics design, online marketing, content writing, virtual assistance, etc.
Quality of a Freelancer:
• Time management skills
• Communication skills
Future of a Freelancer
• Who needs Freelancer?
• Freelance Economy
• Skills and affordability
Personal and Agency Account facts:
• Merits and Demerits of a Personal Account.
• Merits and Demerits of an Agency Account.
Introduction to Upwork:
• Upwork Popularity
• Secure and quick payment
• Free Membership
• Friendly Work Tools
Creating a new account:
• Name, Email ID and Verification
Summary of a Profile:
• Profile idea.
• Advantages of having a Profile.
Creating a professional profile (skill based):
• Freelancer’s Title
• Freelancer’s Portrait.
• Portfolio etc
• Legal Documents
• Upwork Readiness Test
• Skill-Based Tests
Payment Withdrawal Process:
• Discussion on different Payment Methods
• Verification (Bank Account)
Job Search Process:
• Upwork Menu (Find Work)
• Advanced Search
• Keywords based search
Hourly and Fixed Price Jobs:
• Advantages and Disadvantages of Hourly Jobs.
• Advantages and Disadvantages of Fixed Price Jobs.
• What information you need to check about a Client
Applying for a Job:
• Job Details.
• Provided Documents
• Proposal for Hourly Jobs.
• Cover Letter Plan for Fixed Price Jobs.
• How to fix hourly rate for a job.
• Fixed Price job rate.
• Upfront Payments.
• What is Direct Interview?
• How to respond?
Meet up (Communication) & Expression:
• Facial Expression
• Message/Private Message
• Skype / Google Talk.
• Proof of your experience.
• Headphone with working mic
• My Jobs
• Work Diary.
• Manual Hours.
• Delete Time.
Upwork Team Software:
• Download & using procedure
• Client’s works, demands, and deadline.
• Preferred way
Project Delivery / Weekly Updates:
• After Completing Works and updates.
Feedback (after completing a job)
Payment Withdraw Details
• Details about every transaction.
• Withdrawal Process.
Upwork Rules & Guidelines:
• Profile Rules.
• Cover Letter Rules.
• Guarantee Facts.
Upwork Help Center:
• Getting to know Upwork Help Center
• Getting to know active local groups
• Other Accessories (Google Doc, Skype Dropbox)
For Registration or additional information, please call us at 01716 988 953, 01927 711 980
or E-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Address:||F#3A, H#61, R#27, Gulshan 01, Dhaka-1212|
|Phone:||+88 01716 988 953 or +880 1927 711 980|
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.