The term ‘ByteCode’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground Floor, 54 Elite House, Central Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Our company registration number is 443880. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following T & C
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website that is not the property of, or licensed to; the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bangladesh.
- If you order any service, it can not be canceled because we need to pay our marketers, content writers, designers, and developers against every service we deliver, and we have no policy to refund.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ByteCode Firm’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ByteCode DMF’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ByteCode DMF at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ByteCode DMF’s website are provided “as is”. ByteCode DMF makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ByteCode IT does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ByteCode DMF or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ByteCode DMF’s Internet site, even if ByteCode IT or a ByteCode IT authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ByteCode DMF’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ByteCode DMF does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ByteCode DMF may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ByteCode DMF does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ByteCode DMF has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ByteCode IT of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to ByteCode DMF’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Dhaka, Bangladesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Thanks for reading it.
More › › ›
- Our Digital Product Marketplace: Theme Innovation
- Our TF Profile: Please click HERE to see our premium design on Theme Forest ( Profile1, Profile2 & Profile3)
- Our Dribbble Profile: Please click HERE to see our premium design on Dribble
- Our Graphicriver Profile: Please click HERE to see our premium design on Graphicriver02 & Graphicriver01
- Our Behance Profile: Please click HERE to see our premium design on Behance
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
ByteCode’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services