If you are someone who has recently shifted from Ios to Android or someone who has friends who use iOS, then by now, you must have realized the importance of iMessage. This is an application which is only used by Apple users. Apple users use this service for sending messages from their iPhone with the help of their Apple ID. There are a number of applications available like that of Whatsapp and Hike, but users who have used iMessage for a very long time tend to get attracted towards it. iMessage also provides end-to-end encryption, helps in the transfer of files, and also provides you with cross-platform support. Also, this application has a very simple layout and the user can directly send a message.
All the Android users will now be able to use iMessage on their phone. This can be easily achieved with the help of an application known as Pie Message that allows Android users to use iMessage on their phone. This application is not developed by Apple, instead it is an open- source project that gives customers access to iMessage on their Android phone.
For all the Android users, there is a catch to it- You need a Mac. For using Pie Message, a special kind of server is required that will help you to send messages to an Android device. Mac is the one that will handle all your workload in this case. This Application is easily available on GitHub. Though this application is available now, there is a fair chance that Apple might block this application in future. One of the most important reasons being the security threat. Pie Message will help you stay in touch with your friends and relatives who are already using iMessage.
How to Download iMessage on Android Device?
- Start by downloading iMessage on your Android device.
- Your messenger will start downloading.
- When the download is finished, you have to connect the file in your Android mobile with your PC or laptop.
- After doing this, the file has to be transferred to your mobile phone.
- The installation process will start.
- When the installation process is complete, you will have to verify your mobile number.
- If you download the application straight away from your mobile phone, then you can easily verify your mobile phone number from there. But you can do this only if you allow your device to install this application from an unknown service.
You can now start using iMessage on Android device. Before that, it is important for you to know the difference between your iMessage and your normal Android message. The best differentiator in this case is color. If the message that you just received is in green colour, then it means that it is a standard message and in case, the color is blue, it means that the message is an iMessage.
In case the above method does not work, visit this blog post or follow the steps given below.
- Download Android SMS sync on your Android phone.
- Create an account on the same.
- Open Messages Application on your Mac.
- Click on the Messages menu from the top bar and Add Account.
- From that list, select Other messages account and then click on Continue.
- A field box will appear. You have to fill the same with the required information.
- Now the setup is completed.
- Go to Sync Message, you will see an option of New Message. Click on that.
- Start typing the message and start sending it your contacts.
Still, have questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01927 711 980 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.